IMSI Design Copyrights and Trademarks Useage Agreement
The following terms and conditions require your agreement for the use of certain copyrighted materials, such as images, box shots, screen shots, and text; and for the use of certain trademarked materials, such as logos, marks, and icons (collectively referred to herein as “Materials”). These Materials are owned or licensed by IMSI/Design, LLC (“IMSI Design”) and provided to you under license. To use such materials, you must first agree to the following:
1. The Materials available for download, copy and print on this site are subject to these license terms, as well as any specific guidelines contained herein. If you download or use any Materials from this site, you agree to be bound by these license terms as well as the specific guidelines related to the Materials you wish to download or use.
2. You may not sell, alter, modify, license, sublicense, copy, or use the Materials in any way other than has been specifically authorized by IMSI Design in the copyright and trademark guidelines described herein.
3. You acknowledge that IMSI Design reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the Materials available on this site at any time and for any reason; and such authorization shall be deemed to be discontinued immediately upon the removal of these Materials from the site.
4. You acknowledge that any rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title. You do not obtain any ownership right, title, or other interest in copyrighted materials or trademarks by downloading, copying, or otherwise using these Materials.
5. IMSI DESIGN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFIT OR FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY), CONTRACT, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE GROUNDS EVEN IF IMSI DESIGN HAS BEEN ADVISED OR HAD REASON TO KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6. ANY MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. IMSI/DESIGN SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES RELATING TO THESE MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE CONCERNING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS REGARDING THE MATERIALS.